Conditions of Use
By using the tools here and placing an Explore Minnesota Tourism Widget (hereinafter the Widget) on any web site or other internet application, you thereby agree to abide by these conditions.
- You must use your actual name, email address, and organization name when using the tools on this site to create a Widget. If your email address changes in the future you must notify Explore Minnesota Tourism by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These conditions may occasionally be changed, in which case the changes will be posted here. If Explore Minnesota Tourism at any time notifies you that your current use of the Widget is in violation of these conditions, you must either discontinue such violation as directed by Explore Minnesota Tourism, or discontinue using the Widget on your web site, or on any web site in violation of these conditions.
- You may not engineer your use of the Widget so that any text or graphics generated by the Widget are not clearly visible to users, or are not clickable as links.
- You may not present the Widget in such a way as to falsely suggest that your business, product or web site is endorsed by Explore Minnesota Tourism.
- You may not present the Widget in such a way as to falsely suggest that the Widget is your own creation.
- You may not charge a fee or other consideration for including any business, organization, community, or other entity in the listings produced by the Widget.