The ultimate family vacation...at Minnesota's Smallest All-Inclusive Resort! Located on Gull Lake near Nisswa, MN, Lost Lake Lodge offers all the vintage charm and activities of a real, old-fashioned lake vacation - with modern amenities and all the comforts of home. Unwind and de-stress as you enjoy our award-winning food and wine, cozy, updated cabins with deluxe beds, and warm, attentive service. Reconnect as a family over campfires, catch fish right off our docks, and play all day at the Lost Lake beach! Enjoy 3 nights (Thurs-Sat) OR 4 nights (Sun-Wed) in a private cabin for 2 adults and 2 children...with all the perks and a special package price!
- Four-course dinner nightly (3-course children's menu)
- Full lodge breakfast each morning
- Complimentary 2-hour pontoon rental (a $260 value)
- Boxed lunches on the day of your choice
- Free, supervised Children's Program (Tues-Sat)
- Free boat docking at our Gull Lake docks and on-site trailer parking
- Daily housekeeping service in your cabin
- Nightly bonfire on the beach
- Free WiFi
- Use of all non-motorized boats and resort equipment: Paddleboats, canoes, kayaks, rowboats, bikes, fishing gear, and more!
2 Adults and 2 Children, All-Inclusive:
4 nights with Sunday arrival: $1,895
3 nights with Thursday arrival: $1,695
Children 2 and under stay free!
Available July 1st - August 23rd, 2014
Restrictions / Disclaimer
Offer available July 1st - August 23rd, 2014. Offer is subject to availability. No reduction for inclusions. Additional guests: Adults (age 13+) $149 per night; children (age 3-12) $83 per night. Children 2 and under stay FREE. Offer is subject to a 15% service charge and MN sales tax. First-night deposit required at booking.