4:00 - 7:00 pm. Open to the public.
Experience "Life Under a Log". All ages. FREE
Located on a Lake or River
- I-94, exit 57, MN State Hwy 210 East, 1 mile, entrance on right
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Accessible to Disabled
Also at this Location
602 State Hwy 210 E
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Call: (218) 998-4480
The Prairie Wetlands Learning Center includes 330 acres of native and restored prairie, 28 wetlands and 3.5 miles of trails. An 1/8-mile interpretive trail is completely accessible for all visitors. The Visitor Center houses a 2,500-square-foot exhibit area, the Bluestem Store, classrooms and a multipurpose meeting room. The Center provides both day and residential environmental education and interpretation of the prairie pothole region for learners of all ages.