- July 14, 2017
10 pm - 11:30 pm.
Discover the nocturnal life of moths and explore in the field. Call 218/998-4486 to register. FREE
- Located on MN State Highway 210 East, south of Fergus Falls, one mile from exit 57 off I-94, entrance on right
Other Date Information
- 10 pm-11:30 pm
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Accessible to Disabled
Also at this Location
602 State Hwy 210 E
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Call: (218) 998-4480
The Prairie Wetlands Learning Center includes 330 acres of native and restored prairie, 28 wetlands and 3.5 miles of trails. An 1/8-mile interpretive trail is completely accessible for all visitors. The Visitor Center houses a 2,500-square-foot exhibit area, the Bluestem Store, classrooms and a multipurpose meeting room. The Center provides both day and residential environmental education and interpretation of the prairie pothole region for learners of all ages.