- December 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
Perham's Winter Celebration! The Christmas promotion runs from Nov. 27 until Christmas Eve. Register at participating businesses for prizes to be given away weekly. "It Pays to Shop Perham" promotion. Perham Center for the Arts will be hosting a light show, called "Listen to the Lights."
- Accessible to Disabled
Also at this Location
185 E Main St
Perham, MN 56573
Call: (218) 346-7710
Discover why Perham, Minnesota is a great place to Live, Work, and Play!
Perham is located in the heart of Minnesota's lakes country at the center of 1000 lakes. Come experience the many recreational opportunities!
• Hours of shopping, over 20 unique gift and specialty shops
• Over 26 family-friendly resorts and campgrounds
• Take a drive on the Otter Trail Scenic By-way
• Bring a fishing rod and catch a big walleye or pan fish
• Golf the area's beautiful golf courses
• History! Check out the "In Their Own Words" Veteran's Museum & the Historical Museum
• Enjoy the sun and water by boating and swimming
• International Turtle Races every Wednesday in June, July, and August
• Turtle Fest Celebration June 15-19, 2016
• Enjoy the great outdoors! 30 miles to Maplewood State Park & Glendalough State Park
• Winter Fun! Otter Trail Snowmobile Trail & ice fishing