Biking in Minnesota
Pedal MN is staking claim that Minnesota is the bike friendly state with more than 1,500 miles of paved trails, endless road routes, and one of the nation’s newest and largest bike share programs.
- Pedal MN is an alliance of public and private sector partners who coordinate and promote biking initiatives for Minnesota communities and consumers.
- Pedal MN has a vision to get more people on more bikes, more often, in Minnesota.
- Pedal MN celebrates the benefits of biking to the health of an individual, a community, the environment and the economy.
PedalMN.com is the go-to resource for Minnesota bicyclists looking to take advantage of all the bike friendly events, routes and trails across the state.
- PedalMN.com provides mapping tools for routes and trails, as well as inspiration and ideas for things to do along the way.
- The website will feature tips from bicyclists from across the state that will make it easier for more people to get out and ride. These writers can connect bicyclists to biking groups, communities, and advocates in Minnesota.
- The site is a one-stop site with bike-friendly events, trip ideas and community resources.
Pedal MN understands that biking is much more than just a recreational activity.
- As the exclusive corporate sponsor for Pedal MN, HealthPartners wants to support healthy lifestyles through easily accessible physical activity, like biking.
- Biking is an accessible, easy, everyday opportunity to be more physically active.
Minnesota supports the many bicyclists whose bicycles as their main mode of transportation year-round.
- Minnesota has the second-most bike commuters per capita
- At more than $1 billion, biking in Minnesota generates as much revenue as hunting and snowmobiling combined.
To access the PedalMN logo for use on your website, promotional materials, social media, etc. go to PedalMN.com
A new Pedal Minnesota video is now live on PedalMN.com! Watch it here: http://www.pedalmn.com/Article/watch-us-ride
Please help spread the word about Pedal MN and this video by sharing this link on your website and sharing with your guests, staff, personal and professional Facebook pages and everyone you know. It's easy to share it from email, Facebook or Twitter post. Feel free to use the sample messaging from the blogger outreach example or share/re-tweet from the PedalMN social properties.
Email: Use the blogger outreach example to share with everyone you know.
- Facebook/Tweet about the video. Share the PedalMN Facebook post or re-tweet our Twitter message, links here:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PedalMN
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/PedalMN
To assist communities and businesses in attracting this market segment, the following materials have been created.