Register for the Minnesota Festivals & Events Association Annual Conference
Release Date: Feb 11, 2014
The Minnesota Festivals and Events Association’s 2014 annual conference will take place on Thursday and Friday, March 13-14, at the Holiday Inn St. Paul I-94-East. This year's conference will be packed with valuable information for you and your festival. The conference begins on Thursday at 1 p.m., followed by an evening social event. On Friday, MFEA packs the day with great speaker discussions and the MFEA annual meeting luncheon.
Tentative session topics include:
- Ready Set Contracts: What You Need to Know about Event Contracts
- Building & Maintaining a Volunteer Army
- Social Media - Building the Right Platforms
- Creative Marketing Ideas for Your Events
- Sponsorship - What to Sell and How to Sell It
- Idea Swap - Ideas Shared...Visions Formed...A New Level
Conference registration is now open. Rates start at $85, with students paying only $40. Discounted hotel rates at the Holiday Inn are available for $89 per night. When booking, make sure to indicate you are with MFEA to receive the discount.
Click here for a complete schedule and registration information.