What Do Visitors Ask at the EMT Travel Information Centers?
Release Date: Jul 16, 2013
In 2012, the ten Explore Minnesota Travel Information Centers (TICs) provided service to over 2.7 million visitors. As you may suspect, visitors seek immediate information to help enhance their travel experience to our great state. Often our visitors arrive for an impromptu getaway. Or they want to make sure they have all information available to make informed decisions. Many travelers use our services to preplan their next trip. But have you ever wondered what visitors really ask about? We did, so we polled the TICs for the latest trending topics of interest:
- Family vacations
- Mother/ daughter getaways opportunities
- RVs and camping
- Points of interest along the Interstates
- Scenic drives to get off the main roads to see real Minnesota
- Weekend trips
- Houseboat and river cruises
- Combine medical trip with pleasure trip
- Biking and hiking trails
- General info for people moving back to Minnesota
- Road construction/bridge projects. How do we get there from here?
TIC summer hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., seven days a week through Labor Day. If you have any questions regarding the TICs or would like information about the brochure distribution program, please contact Julie Ramer at email@example.com or 651/757-1863.