What are the coming year's biggest challenges for Minnesota tourism? What has our industry accomplished over the past year? What are they serving for dinner on Tuesday night? Explore Minnesota will answer these questions, and more, at the 2018 Tourism Conference, March 6-7 at the Verizon Center in downtown Mankato.
Sparks fly whenever Minnesota's brightest tourism professionals gather together under one roof, and we're excited to watch as ideas and connections made at the conference grow into real, tangible results for our industry. Get plugged in, and stay plugged in, when you attend the 2018 Tourism Conference in Mankato.
- Themed Apparel Days: Everyone dresses to impress at a conference, but you should still have some fun with it. Check out our themed apparel suggestions before finalizing your wardrobe, and get in on the fun!
- Mobile Conference App: Download our conference app and join Explore Minnesota in the 21st century. Easily browse our conference schedule, see who else is attending, participate in interactive sessions and never miss another important moment.
- Download the 2018 Conference Attendee List (PDF)
- In-Person Registration is available at the Verizon Center on Monday, March 5 from 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; Tuesday, March 6 from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.; Wednesday, March 7 from 7-11 a.m.
- Missed something? Download PDFs from this year's conference here.