Leads from travel trade shows, sales missions and other marketing activities are available here. In the past, these leads were mailed to Minnesota tourism organizations for distribution to their tourism industry partners. These leads include international tourism, international media and receptive tour operator leads.
- Be sure to download the PDF prior to printing for better resolution. Do not simply print screen
- These PDF files are quite large and may take several moments to download.
- In some cases you will find historical notes prior to current year information. Subject headers at left will guide you.
- Mid-Atlantic 2015 Leads copy and paste this password in box: WkaQGGuV
- Matka Travel Fair 2015 Leads copy and paste this password in box: URkbgdya
- German Mission 2014 Leads copy and paste this password in box: PtAehMmz
- JATA 2014 Leads copy and paste this password in box: sUihnWln
- IPW 2014 copy and paste this password in box: HyKwoCMn
- WTM 2013 Leads copy and paste this password in box: eMxPASyn
- GLUSA German-Swiss Sales Mission 2013 Leads copy and paste this password in box: KGfSRLuD
- JATA 2013 Leads copy and paste this password in box: jRcxNtCy
TMAC 2013 Saskatoon Leads copy and paste this password in box: kUBdapBm
The Travel Media Association of Canada is a self-governing representation of travel-related media staff and freelance journalists and photographers across Canada. Annual conference sites rotate among the three regions and international destinations. Membership in the organization is quite rigid, yielding a highly professional environment. The greatest challenge to more Canadian media fams is the limited ability to cover transportation needs to Minnesota.
Active America-China 2013 Leads copy and paste this password in box: FNEtdEAt
Paul Sherburne of EMT participated in the annual Active America-China Summit in Philadelphia. This three-day event showcases a different North American destination each year. The Twin Cities was host in 2012; for 2014 the summit will be in Vancouver.
ITB 2013 Leads copy and paste this password in box: aItOZPSo
Paul Sherburne of EMT participated in the Great Lakes USA booth at ITB 2013 Berlin. The Internationale Tourismus Boerse is the world's largest annual travel show. It is the key means to reach the large German tourism market.
U.S. Travel Association’s IPW Leads: Leads are available from the US Travel's IPW (formerly Pow Wow). IPW is the travel industry's premier international marketplace and is the largest generator of Visit USA travel. In three days more than 1,000 US travel organizations from every region of the USA, representing all industry categories, and nearly 1,500 international and domestic buyers from more than 70 countries conducted intensive pre-scheduled business appointments. EMT and its Minnesota industry partners held over 125 meetings with tour operators, receptive operators, media and others from the state's primary international markets of Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, and the Nordic Countries, as well as other developing markets.
see also: Group Tour & Packaged Travel Leads