We have snow! The Point looks like a Christmas card, a true winter wonderland. We have perfect snow (and lots of it) for snowshoeing or just plain relaxing and enjoying the view! So, come enjoy our beautiful, spacious lake home and get in on the action. The home is located nine miles from Aitkin. The home is nestled on 90 acres of wooded land on Section Ten Lake (Lake Wladmiraf).
Situated on a small peninsula, the four bedroom, four and a half bathroom home offers a lake view from every room, including the screened porch. Whether you enjoy outdoor recreation or you just want to relax and take in the scenery in a peaceful, secluded environment, this fully equipped, lovely home is waiting for you.
On the property…
• Explore the 400-acre lake in kayaks, a canoe, or a paddleboat.
• Fish the waters of Section Ten Lake from the shore around the peninsula or from your boat, or on the ice. The lake is known for pan fish, bass, crappies, and northerns.
• Enjoy an evening around the lakeside fire pit.
• Take a hike! Hiking and snow-shoeing trails run throughout the property.
• Go birding! The woods, wetlands, and water here are home to many species. Aitkin County is a superb birding destination with local guides available.
• Section Ten Lake has a public access for visitors who want to bring their own boats.
• Check out Aitkin's bike trails. A bike share program offers the use of free bikes for everyone.
Twenty miles away you will find the Cuyuna Mountain Bike Trails winding around the old Cuyuna Range iron mining pits
• Aitkin offers the Rialto, a retro movie theater that shows current movies nightly,restaurants, coffee shops, an internet café, a public library, and excellent medical facilities.
• Golfing, cross-country ski trails, and geocaching opportunities are all less than 25 minutes away.
Visit Flipkey or TripAdvisor for availability calendar and detailed rate information. The minimum stay for Fall is 2 nights. Weekly or monthly rentals are available throughout the winter. Summer rentals are weekly only.
The amenities on this property may not be suitable for small children, but are appropriate for school-aged children and up.