- Bike Trail
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Open in Fall
- Open in Winter
- Complimentary Full Breakfast
- Whirlpool in Room(s)
- Air Conditioned Units Available
- Open to the general public, no membership required
Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: 2-night minimum are typically required weekends on Morning Sun, Garden View, Cadbury, and Balcony rooms from May through November, but do not hesitate to call to see if one-night openings are available.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place: Geothermal heating/cooling. Purchase organic and/or locally-grown produce. Free-range eggs and meats. Line-dried towels and linens. Cloth napkins. Lawn mowing is non-motorized. No synthetic lawn chemicals. Indoor scents/fragrances kept to a minimum.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Organic or Local Food & Beverage Choices
- Number of Bed & Breakfast Guest Rooms: 5
- TOTAL number of indoor lodging units: 5
- TOTAL indoor lodging units available in winter: 5
Length of Stay
- Daily Rental Available
From Rochester: Hwy 52 south about 30 miles. Left onto Co. Rd. 8 in Fountain. Go about 10 miles to Lanesboro. At stop sign, right onto Hwy 250 (Parkway). Go 1/2 mile. At stop sign, left onto Hwy 16 (Sheridan). Go one block. B&B is on the right.