- $199 - $399 Daily
- Check website for our seasonal rates and specials, or contact us at 320-266-2802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fully licensed. Aunt Kay's Cabin on beautiful Cedar Island Lake -- Only 90 minutes from Minneapolis.
50' SAND beach with boathouse and 2 docks.
Located on a Private Peninsula!
6 wooded acres and 3500 feet of lakeshore on the property. Cedar Island Lake is one of 14 connected lakes on the HORSESHOE CHAIN OF LAKES – 70+ miles of shoreline to explore. Play on our private beach, fish off the dock, spend a day exploring the lakes (bring your boat or rent our pontoon).
5 bedrooms, 2 baths. Sleeps 10. Fully Furnished.
8 SEPARATE LARGE BEDS - great for all-guy or all-gal trips!
3 bedrooms with queen-size log beds. 1 bedroom with full & twin. 1 bedroom with full & two twins.
Huge patio that overlooks lake with grill and dining furniture.
Huge firepit with picnic table and bar table.
Separate fish cleaning table.
Near Glacial Lakes State Trail, golf courses, restaurants, and shopping. 20 minutes to St. Cloud.
Located on a Lake or River
- Cedar Island
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Located on a Lake or River
- High Speed Internet Available
- Swimming Beach
- Fishing Boats Available
- Hiking Trail
- Bike Trail
- Lake/River Access (Boat Ramp)
- Dock Space/Slips/Mooring Buoys
- Pontoon Boat(s) Available
- Cross Country Ski Trail (groomed)
- Downhill Ski Area
- Snowmobile Trail (groomed)
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Open in Fall
- Open in Winter
- Air Conditioned Units Available
- Discount Packages Mid-Week
- Discount Packages on Weekends
- Open to the general public, no membership required
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- 90 miles from the Twin Cities Metro via I-90.See our website for Google directions.
Other Date Information
- Open All Year. Seasonal Rates Apply.
- Number of cabins: 1
- Number of cabins available in winter: 1
- TOTAL number of indoor lodging units: 1
- Max. Group Size Vacation Home can Accommodate: 10
- TOTAL indoor lodging units available in winter: 1
Length of Stay
- Daily Rental Available
- Weekend Rental Available
- Weekly Rental Available
- Split Weeks Available
- Extended Stay Facility
107-11th St. NE
Cold Spring, MN 56320
Call: (320) 685-3653
For almost the past decade, a music festival in Cold Spring has drawn rising country stars and thousands of people.
FireFest, under the direction of the Cold Spring Fire Department since 2008, has featured singers/bands such as Luke Bryan, Little Big Town and more. The event is part of Cold Spring’s Hometown Pride Days celebration, and all FireFest proceeds benefit the Cold Spring Fire & Rescue Department Relief Association.
Meetings & Conferences
- Commercial Air Service Nearby