Highway Travel Information Centers
Our travel information centers (TICs) are located at key points throughout the state, providing directions, road and weather conditions. State-run highway TICs are listed below.
- Albert Lea TIC, Northbound Lane of I-35 at Iowa border
- Beaver Creek TIC, East I-90 at SD border
- Dresbach TIC, West I-90/U.S. Hwy 61 at WI border
- Explore Minnesota TIC, in Mall of America, I494 in Bloomington
- Fisher’s Landing TIC, U.S. Hwy 2, 10 mi. East of ND border (open May-Oct only)
- Grand Portage Bay TIC, U.S. Hwy 61, located at the Canadian border. Open year round.
- Moorhead TIC, Eastbound I-94 1 Miles East of U.S. Hwy 75
- St. Cloud TIC, Hwy 10, 1 Mile SE of St. Cloud
- St. Croix TIC, Westbound I-94 3 Miles West of WI border
- St. Paul TIC, 100 Metro Square, 121 7th Place E., St. Paul
- Thompson Hill TIC, I-35 at U.S. Hwy 2-West Duluth
Worthington TIC, US Hwys 59/60, 5 Miles North of Iowa Border (open May-Oct only)