- Call 800.450.4545 or log on to ruttgers.com for more information.
- May 3, 2018 - October 20, 2018
Championship golf is a Ruttger's tradition. Hewn from a forest of maple, oak, birch, aspen, and the majestic Norway Pine, The Lakes is distinguished by spectacular course design. A par 72, the course measures over 6000 yards from the back tees. Natural hazards abound as the placid waters of Goose and Bass Lakes comes into play on ten holes.
- -5 miles south of Deerwood on Minnesota State Hwy 6. -25 miles East of Brainerd on SR-18, left on Hwy 6 North.
Other Date Information
- April 21 - October 22 (earlier or later depending on course conditions). Sunday through Saturday. 7am-7pm.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Organic or Local Food & Beverage Choices
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meetings Website
- Meeting/Convention Facilities (maximum capacity): 400
- Banquet Facilities (maximum capacity): 350
- Number of Meeting Rooms: 10
- On-site Catering Required
- Commercial Air Service Nearby
Trails & Byways
View more Minnesota things to do, searchable by type and city.