Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information
:Visitor Center hours vary by season. See website at www.dakotacounty.us/parks
- Desc of Green Practices in Place
:The Lebanon Hills Visitor Center is the first park building in Minnesota to receive the Silver Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, or LEED, certification. The Visitor Center showcases a vegetative roof, rain garden and day lighting.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Accessible to Disabled
Park located in Apple Valley and Eagan - south of Cliff Road between Galaxie Avenue and Dodd Road. Visitor Center address is 860 Cliff Road, Eagan.
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/Convention Facilities (maximum capacity)
- Number of Meeting Rooms