Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information
:Trails are open to the public. Ski and snowshoe equipment may be available for groups with several weeks prior arrangement.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Transportation-Related Policies or Programs
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
From Aitkin: 8 miles N on MN 210/US 169. 7 miles E on MN 210. 3 miles N on Co Rd 5. 1 mile E on Co Rd 88 to LLCC. From McGregor: 8 miles W on MN 210. 3 miles N on Co Rd 5. 1 mile E on Co Rd 88 to LLCC.