- Wheel pass required for anyone over the age of 18 riding on wheels such as a bicycle or in-line skates. $15 annual, $5 for a 3 day pass.
- April 1, 2018 - November 1, 2018
Located in NE Minnesota - cyclists can travel from the Mississippi to the Boundary Waters. The Mesabi Trail is a premier bicycle trail winding through some of the state's prettiest regions. A superior paved trail that is well mapped and well maintained. Currently over 120 miles are complete, when totally finished it will stretch over 155 miles from Grand Rapids to Ely, running right through the heart of the historic Mesabi Iron Range.
View Along This Route
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
- 115 miles of finished trails.
- Between Grand Rapids and Hwy 135 past Giants ridge Golf & Ski Resort.