Error. Submission of this item to your trip planner may have timed out. Please try again or check your trip planner to make sure it has been added.
Consider this your personal invitation to visit Preston, Minnesota, located along the Root River in scenic Historic Bluff Country.
Preston, also known as "Minnesota's Trout Capital", is a welcoming family-fun destination offering visitors a variety of entertaining, educational, & recreational activities to choose from:
* Fish blue ribbon cold water streams
* Bike, hike, or ski along 60 miles of paved bike trails: Root River State Trail & Harmony - Preston Valley
* Visit the National Trout Center
* Fish Preston's 9-Hole Fishing Course
* Take a naturalist led Mystery Cave tour at Forestville State Park
* Tour Historic Forestville - a 19th century pioneer village with costumed guides
* Step back in time on a guided Amish tour
* Canoe, tube, or kayak along the Root River
* Snowmobile Fillmore County's 260 miles of groomed trails
Preston offers shopping, fine dining, unique overnight accommodations and camping facilities. Reach us via the Historic Bluff Country National Scenic Byway or fly into the Fillmore County Airport to start your Preston adventure experience.
Now's the time to "Get Hooked on Preston"! Start planning your Preston visit today!