Perham Area Chamber of Commerce
Discover why Perham, Minnesota is a great place to Live, Work, and Play!
Perham is located in the heart of Minnesota's lakes country, the center of 1000 lakes. Come experience the many recreational opportunities!
* Hours of shopping, over 20 unique gift
and specialty shops
* Over 26 family-friendly resorts and campgrounds
* Take a drive on the Otter Trail Scenic By-way
* Bring a fishing rod and catch a big walleye or
* Golf the area's beautiful golf courses
* History! Check out the "In Their Own Words"
Veteran's Museum & the Historical Museum of EOT
* Enjoy the sun & water by boating and swimming
* International Turtle Races every Wed. June-August
* Turtle Fest Celebration June 15-23, 2013
* Enjoy the great outdoors! 30 miles to Maplewood
State Park & Glendalough State Park
* Winter Fun! Otter Trail Snowmobile Trail & ice
Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Monday-Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pmFriday 8:00am to 2:00pmSaturdays May thru Aug. 9:00am to 1:00pm