- Suggested Donation: Adults $5; students $2.00; under 6 free with adult. Free parking.
- May 29, 2018 - September 4, 2018
- September 9, 2018 - September 10, 2018
Replica of 1862 civilian fort, built to protect settlers. The site includes log cabin and stockade, 1902 Delafield Church, sod house, blacksmith shop, 1873 Lysgard farmhouse, grist mill and museum. A Mountain Man Rendezvous is held annually, the weekend after Labor Day.
Other Date Information
- Open daily May 29th thru September 4th: M - F 10am to 4pm, Sat. 9am to 3pm and Sun. 12pm to 4pm.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
- Scandinavian Heritage
217 Belmont Lane
Jackson, MN 56143
Gather with the buck skinners at the Annual Fort Belmont Pioneer Days to celebrate the lifestyle of years gone by. Primitive camping, cooking over an open fire, blacksmithing, lefse making, weaving demonstrations of pioneer living and other trades of the 1800’s era will be on display to experience. Hawk and knife throwing, take a horse-drawn wagon ride, or just enjoy the beautiful fall prairie flowers. Special demonstrations on Sunday at 10am and 1pm by the Minnesota Raptor Center with an owl, falcon, hawk and bald eagle.
Meetings & Conferences
- URL/Meetings Web Page: www.fortbelmont.org
Trails & Byways
View more Minnesota things to do, searchable by type and city.