Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Open all year, TU-SU Noon-4pm. Closed most holidays, although Memorial Day has been a major celebration for over a century!
- Desc of Green Practices in Place: In the two story History Museum, built in 1960, we have recently replaced the heating, lighting and windows for more efficiency and protection of relics. The storm windows in the G.A.R. Hall are currently being restored.
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
Litchfield is one hour west of Minneapolis on U.S. Highway 12. The G.A.R. Hall and Museum are on the east side of Central Park, at 308 Marshall Avenue North.