Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information
:City park hours 6am-10pm.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place
:Sucker Creek Preserve is a natural woods, self-guided park. Pack in; pack out: no trash cans. PB4UGo: no toilet facilities. No electric facilities.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Air Quality Improvements
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
From Detroit Lakes: East on Highway 10 to 290th Avenue. Right turn. 3/10 mile. Preserve on the right. Circular park lot.