- Admission for self-guided tour of museum is by donation. Docent led group tours can be arranged in advance and are $3 for adults, $2 for students. Special events are typically free or low cost admission.
Located in Perham, in the west central lakes district, the ITOW (In Their Own Words) Veterans museum is the only museum in the country based entirely on the oral histories of America's veterans. The museum is known for its audio-visual exhibits and an ongoing series of traveling exhibits, guest lecturers, dramatic performances, concerts and humanities programs. For more information about upcoming exhibits and events call (218) 346-7678 or visit www.ITOWmuseum.org .
- The ITOW Veterans Museum is located on Main Street Perham, 8 blocks west of the traffic lights.
Other Date Information
- Summer Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10am to 1pm Saturday 10am to 1pm. Facility open at other times for special events, rental, and group tours.
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/Convention Facilities (maximum capacity): 200
- Banquet Facilities (maximum capacity): 150
- Number of Meeting Rooms: 4
- Largest Meeting Room (sq ft): 1600
- Exhibit Space (sq ft): 3000
- Catering Available