Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information
:Saturday's from 9 AM to 3 PM or by appointment.Monthly Business Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7 PM at the Casey Holt Junction Depot.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place
:Operation LifeSaver provided by the BNSF Railway for special events. Open for Heritage Days in August. Tours for prior approved large groups require a negotiable entrance fee of up to $100 depending upon group size.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Water Conservation/Wastewater Mgmt Plan
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Air Quality Improvements
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Transportation-Related Policies or Programs
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
1 mile East of the ND Border on U.S. Hwy 2 to its intersection with MN State Hwy 220 N, then N on 220 to 20th St NE and then East to the big RED CABOOSE and CASEY HOLT JUNCTION.