Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Open Monday-Friday, 9-4:30 pmOpen Saturdays 10-3
- Desc of Green Practices in Place: The Carver County Historical Society is dedicated to the practice and preservation of eco-history, the understanding that history influences and is influenced by the environment. See our web page for information about eco-history programming.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
CCHS is located north of Hwy 5 in Waconia, an extended suburb of the Twin Cities metro. Take Hwy 5 West out of Chanhassen. At the intersection of Hwy 5 and Hwy 284 in Waconia, turn right. At 1st St, turn left. The museum is 5 blocks down on the left.