Located on a Lake or River
Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: HoursGeneral Park: 5 a.m.- 10 p.m. Barn: The barn is open for scheduled groups and public programs. Visitor Center: Sundays, noon-5p.m.; Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Desc of Green Practices in Place: Gale Woods Farm offers locally raised lamb, beef, turkey, pork and eggs and vegetables for sale as supplies last. The farm also employs eco-friendly landscape and facility design and makes eco-friendly purchasing choices whenever possible.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Eco-Friendly Purchasing Practices
- Organic or Local Food & Beverage Choices
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
From I-494, go west on I-394/Highway 12 for four miles. Exit on County 15 West in Wayzata and travel eight miles. Turn left in Mound on County Rd 110, then travel three miles and look for Gale Woods park signs. Turn right at driveway.