Highway 75 King of Trails Scenic Byway
Phone: (507) 825-3316
Toll Free: 1-800-336-6125
The King of Trails Scenic Byway (Highway 75), stretches 414 miles along Minnesota's western border. Get off the interstate and travel Highway 75 the King of Trails. Visit the communities along the way to appreciate the history and natural beauty of the prairie. You'll be surprised! Experience fascinating historical sites, colorful festivals, national monument, and state parks. To order a Highway 75 Travel Guide call 800-336-6125.
- Directions to Facility / Event: Iowa/Minnesota border to Winnipeg along Highway 75 (Western Border)
Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: KT Fall Market Day held the second Saturday in September. 2013 event will be held in 9 communities along the byway: Kennedy, Hallock, Stephen, Argyle, Crookston, Breckenridge, Ortonville, Canby, and Pipestone on September 14th.
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
- Highway 75 near the western border of the state, running the entire length of Minnesota.
- Gentle prairies and abundant farmlands.