Tours, shopping and recreational opportunities await you in this small but active town in southeastern Minnesota.
• Relax with a tour through the Amish settlement.
• Take a stroll through the unique gift, art and antique shops.
• Discover the underground treasures of Niagara Cave; voted one of the nation’s top ten caves by GORP.com.
• Experience scenic beauty with a bike ride on the Harmony-Preston Valley Trail.
• 65 miles of paved bike trail.
• Tour the nation’s largest wood-carving museum at Slim’s Woodshed.
• Visit a historical and geological interpretive center, a wood-carved Hobo Camp.
• Enjoy comfortable lodging and great food during your visit.
Contact us for FREE Visitor Guide at 877-866-2469.
Our Visitor Center is open April through October.
Located at intersection of Highway 52 and 139 (Main Street) and at the Harmony-Preston Valley Trail head.