Other Date Information
- Additional Date Information: Museum open during special events and the county fair; tours and special programs - call the office to schedule. Family & Friends Fun Days 2014: June 13, July 11, August 22; 10am - 2pm, guided tour through the village.
- Waste Reduction/Reuse/Recycling
- Energy Efficiency/Conservation
- Eco-Friendly Landscape/Facility Design
- Accessible to Disabled
- Can Accommodate Groups of 45 or more
From Twin Cities: Take Hwy 77 (Cedar) south to Hwy 50. Turn left on Hwy 50 (east) to Denmark Ave. Turn right (south) on Denmark to 220th St W. Turn left (east) onto 220th St W to entrance of Dakota City and the Fairgrounds on right-hand side (2nd street)