Digital Jigsaw Puzzle: Quarry Park
Puzzle #5: Cliff Jumping in the Granite City
This natural playground near St. Cloud contains 684 acres of hiking trails and quarries for outdoor recreation. The area is the site of twenty formerly operational granite quarries, which secured St. Cloud’s nickname of “the Granite City.” These days, the park is home to two swimming quarries with crystal waters, sandy beaches and rocks for jumping off at lower heights. In addition to hiking and swimming, you can also experience trout fishing, scuba diving and rock climbing while exploring this central Minnesota gem.
Puzzle Instructions & Tips
- Jigsaw puzzles can be completed on your phone, tablet or desktop. A mouse or touch-screen is required to manipulate the pieces.
- Drag and drop the pieces to complete the puzzle.
- Hover over the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to reveal the full image of the puzzle.
- Click the image icon at the top of the puzzle screen to show the full image of the puzzle at all times.
- Reload the puzzle to change the number of puzzle pieces in the setting to decrease (or increase) skill level.
- Share with your friends and family. You can even compete to see who can finish their puzzle the fastest!
Get immersed in Minnesota content and start planning your future vacation.