Randolph High School, Rail yards, and Museum29110 Davisson Ave
Randolph, MN 55016
From the Twin Cities South on US Hwy 52. At Hampton State Hwy 56 South 5 miles to Randolph. From Rochester North on Hwy 52 thru Cannon Falls. Left (West) on Cty 86 4 miles. Left (South) on State Hwy 56 to right (West) on Cty 88 4 blocks to school.Get Directions
* Real Progressive Rail Engine & Caboose!
* CHOO CHOO BOB'S Engineer Paul! (both days)
* Operating model railroads and railroad displays
* Railroad Swap meet (collectibles, model trains, antique toys, books & magazines)
* Fire Fighting equipment with Fire Fighters!
* Thomas the Train play tables
* Railroad Museum (local CGW artifacts & photos)
* Railroad Slide Shows & Presentations (both days)
* Concession stand
DatesThe dates for this event have passed. No future dates are available at this time.
Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sunday 10:AM - 2:00 PM
- Accessible to disabled