Event InformationGrand Marais, MN 55604
(218) 387-2524 (Phone)
WE HYGGE, DO YOU?
The Danish concept of “hygge” (pronounced hoo-gah) has been around for a long time. It refers to the ritual of embracing life’s simple pleasures. Feeling relaxed, cozy and surrounded by the warmth of family, friends, community and fire, all encompass the idea of hygge.
Grand Marais and Cook County's annual Hygge Festival takes place Feb. 4 - 14, 2023, offering endless opportunities to experience the magic of winter! Details Here.
HAPPENING ALL WEEK:
- Cook County Fireplace Tour - take a tour of some of Cook County's most unique fireplaces all February long!
- Hygge lifestyle books, Scandinavian cookbooks, and cozy books of all genres at Drury Lane Books! Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., seven days a week.
- Outdoor fire pits and mulled wine available at North Shore Winery (Closed Wednesdays)
- Enjoy a complimentary sample of Boundary Waters Coffee and warm up while picking out your new pair of Darn Tough Wool Socks at Joynes Ben Franklin.
- Sit by the fire and enjoy Lutsen Resort's daily lobby fireside menu from 4-9 p.m., including snacks, handcrafted cocktails, wine, and fireside hot chocolate.