Art House Bed and Breakfast8 Seventh Ave W
PO Box 344
Grand Marais, MN 55604
From the South:
As you enter Grand Marais on Hwy 61, take a left on 7th Ave W. We are the second house on the right!
From the North:
Proceed through Grand Marais on Hwy 61, turning right on 7th Ave W. We are still the second house on the right!
Art House Bed and Breakfast is a family run four room bed and breakfast that focuses on creating a comfortable home atmosphere for travelers to enjoy while reveling in the wonders of the North Shore of Lake Superior.
*New this year: Art House Mobile! Rent our completely renovated Winnebago Brave to have your camping adventure in comfort and style!
- Daily indoor maximum: $95.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $75.00
Whole house rentals start at $275/night in the winter season and $300/night in the summer. Winter weekend whole house rentals are $300/night and summer weekend whole house rentals are $350/night.
Rates are based on 2 people per room.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Bicycle rental
- Bike trail
- Canoes or kayaks available
- Cross-country ski trail (groomed)
- Downhill ski area
- Fishing guides available
- Hiking trail
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Complimentary full breakfast
-LED lighting throughout -Wood stove heat to accompany high efficiency propane
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Number of bed & breakfast guest rooms: 4
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 4
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 4
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Extended stay facility
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 10
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 400
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 10
- Number of meeting rooms: 1
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 84 reviews
Jay and Rose were fantastic hosts. The accommodations were clean, cozy and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and covid safe. Also a greatvlocation walking distance from downtown. Thanks and...
— Brian B, September 17, 2020
My wife and I stayed here during our honeymoon, and our time was wonderful. The room was simply and tastefully decorated, and had a decent view of the lake as advertised. The whole place was clean...
— hwickus, August 21, 2019
Visited with friends and family and what a great experience! The owners were great in their knowledge of the areas' natural beauty, food was superb, amenities were great and they were flexible and...
— Anh W, July 6, 2019
Spent five nights at this B&B. Appreciated that the home was within walking distance of the Art Colony, North Home and downtown Grand Marais. My room was comfortable with its own bathroom. Food at...
— Susan B, July 15, 2018
This family owned & operated B&B is the perfect fit to a get away in the beautiful area of Grand Marais. Tucked on a side street off the main path, but close enough to walk to everything, this...
— Teresa F, June 18, 2018