Emma Krumbees Apple Orchard351 Enterprise Dr E
Belle Plaine, MN 56011
Located 20 miles south of the Twin Cities on Hwy 169, in Belle Plaine.Get Directions
Spring: nursery, U-pick strawberries, farmers market, general store (gifts, coffees, ice cream, fudge), restaurant, bakery, floral shop and lodging. Fall: Scarecrow Festival (9/12-10/31), U-pick apples and pumpkins, pony rides, camel rides, wagon rides and great fall fun hay pile.
Hours & DatesNursery opens late April,with Rhubarb, Strawberries mid-June. Raspberries, blueberries, fresh produce market July. Retail and accommodations year around. U-pick apple mid-August 10am-6pm. Crop line 952-873-3006.
Admission to the apple orchard is free. Wagon tours $5.
- Air quality improvements
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more