Holiday Inn & Suites Owatonna2365 43rd St NW
I 35 Exit 45
Owatonna, MN 55060
Come experience the adventure! Our award-winning hotel, located on I-35 south of Mpls/St Paul and next to Cabela’s, features 130 guest rooms and suites, including Kidsuites. The Great Serengeti Indoor Water Park is full of fun aquatic activities for all! With a tube slide, body slide, a lazy river, a waterfall spa, and an activity pool featuring water basketball, your options are endless.
For shopping, we're located adjacent to Cabela’s and minutes from the Medford Outlet Center.
Banquets and meetings at the Holiday Inn feature personalized menu planning with a wide range of food and beverage selections available. We have a meeting specialist, support service staff to assist with your meeting or banquet.
- Daily indoor maximum: $199.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $79.00
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 130
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 130
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 130
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 350
- Catering available
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 3,300
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 3,300
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 400
- Number of meeting rooms: 6
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 255 reviews
Management and staff treated us like dirt!!! Never stay here!!!!! You will pay way too much and feel like they don't want you around!!!!!!!!! They made it clear they did not care and even yelled...
— dmc12344, February 2, 2020
Our group had 8 adults, 5 kids between ages 1-3, and one 10 year old.
The rooms were clean & tidy. Especially impressed with our bathroom. The waterpark area was great for its size! Too bad the hot...
— ForagerBailey365, February 2, 2020
Room was pretty standard but old, it was clean enough, patches on the ceilings completely ripped shower curtain. We were told the hot tub “costs too much to fix”. Sign at the pool says no outside...
— oconnb2, January 5, 2020
Our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The water in the water park was very warm. Like bathwater! This made for happy kids and parents.
We ate at the restaurant twice and the menu was...
— goonie65846, December 28, 2019
We stopped here on our way home. The reason for the average review is because our bathroom sink was not cleaned. I’m glad that I travel with my own wipes this way I was able to use them to clean...
— Pioneer1883, December 3, 2019