Lady Goodwood Bed & Breakfast704 South First St
Stillwater, MN 55082
From the Mpls/St Paul Airport: Take Highway 494E, which becomes 694N. Follow 694 to Hwy. 36 East (exit on right). Follow Hwy. 36 East to Osgood/4th Street. Turn left and go about 0.9 miles to Willard. Turn right and we are 3 blocks down on the right.Get Directions
We are a Queen Ann Victorian Inn with 3 intimate guest rooms, located just 3 blocks from downtown Stillwater. Enjoy the wonderful wraparound porch, leaded and stained glass windows, inlaid floors, and period furnishings. A gourmet candlelight breakfast is served each morning in the dining room for your pleasure.
Hours & DatesGuest checkin is between 4-6 p.m. Checkout is at 11 a.m. Lady Goodwood is open all year round, seven days a week, except Christmas and Easter. Holiday rates will be equal to Saturday rates.
- Daily indoor maximum: $189.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $109.00
For multiple night stays, discount $10 per night.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Discount packages mid-week
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Air quality improvements
Our grand old residence has been lovingly "recycled" and is now one of the prestigious Bed & Breakfasts in Stillwater. Park your car or bicycle and walk the 3 blocks to Main Street to find many "green" shopping and dinning opportunities.
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Number of bed & breakfast guest rooms: 3
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 3
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 3
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 12
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 25
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 9 reviews
My husband and I came for a get-away for our 21st wedding anniversary. The room was pleasant as we enjoyed the whirlpool, the sitting room with 2 chairs that face a window, and the quiet! We were...
— Gayle L, November 11, 2016
We went there for tea and treats. Now that we have been there I can't wait to book a room for the weekend. Absolutely stunning. So incredibly friendly! It's a jewel in Stillwater. There doesn't seem...
— Lisa L, September 26, 2016
Our weekend stay at Lady Goodwood was excellent. Ron was a phenomenal host and made us feel welcome in his home. He went out of his way to find out what types of activities interested us and...
— gophergirl13, June 7, 2015
My sister and I treated my mom to an overnight in Stillwater for her 60th birthday and we were fortunate to be able to stay at Lady Goodwood. Ron was a great host and made it a great experience. The...
— worldtravelinfamily, October 19, 2014
My first venture into staying at a B&B was the most wonderful experience. The proprietor is a gracious host and truly wants to guarantee your visit is relaxing, care-free, and memorable. The rooms...
— Cmertl, August 3, 2014