Hastings Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau314 Vermillion St Ste 100
Hastings, MN 55033
20 minutes south of St. Paul. Located on the west side of Hwy. 61 South near 4th Street.Get Directions
Hastings, on the banks of the Mississippi River, is just minutes from the Twin Cities. Enjoy our trail system with impressive views of the Mississippi River and Vermillion Falls. Take a self-guided walking tour of over 60 homes listed on the National Register, then visit our downtown for unique shops, dining, art & antiques. Challenge yourself at one of our area golf courses, go bird watching at a nearby park, visit a winery or take in a heavy equipment adventure. Wrap up your evening with a Classic Car Cruise-In on alternating Saturday nights in the summer. .
• Over 28 miles of paved bike & walking trails along the Mississippi River, Vermillion Falls and other scenic byways with connections to the MRT.
• LeDuc Historic Estate tours & special events.
• Ski & snowboard at Afton Alps and Welch Village, or enjoy beautiful groomed cross country trails at local parks and nature centers.
• Saturday Night Cruise In - Classic car shows held downtown every other Saturday night beginning late May and running through September.
• Summer Concert Series on the grounds of the Leduc Historic Estate
• Challenging local golf courses
• Great fishing on the Mississippi & St. Croix rivers
• Mississippi Lock & Dam #2
• Experience nature (and excellent bird watching opportunities!) along the Mississippi, Vermillion & St. Croix rivers, or at Carpenter Nature Center, Afton State Park, Schaar's Bluff, Vermillion Falls, or Miesville Ravine
• Apple-picking and harvest time festivities at local orchards
• Alexis Bailly Vineyard wine tastings, summer time "Jazz in the Vineyard" and other special events
• Plus enjoy many other area attractions like Extreme Sandbox Heavy Equipment Adventures and Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
For information on lodging & area attractions, call the Hastings Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau.
Bridge photo courtesy David R. Youngren.
Hours & Dates
- Montag: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Dienstag: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Mittwoch: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Donnerstag: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Freitag: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Samstag: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Sonntag: 8:30am - 5:00pm