CitywideThroughout The Community Of
Crosslake, MN 56442
After a 2-year hiatus, THE PARADE IS BACK, and planning is underway for the 48th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade and Celebration on Saturday, March 19, 2022! You don't have to be Irish to appreciate all the excitement associated with this decades-long tradition, voted Best St. Patrick's Day Celebration in the State of Minnesota! Dust off the lawn chairs, get your Irish face on and load up the whole family as this 48-year celebration is back, better than ever, and fun for all ages! Gather your family and friends and Chase the Lucky Leprechaun to find the Pot O' Gold. Register for the 7th Annual Clover Dash 5K and/or kids race which takes place Saturday morning, March 19. The race begins and ends in Crosslake's Town Square, so after the race you're in the perfect spot for pre-parade entertainment and more!
Parade Participation Form - must accompany certificate of motor vehicle insurance
ALL EVENTS LISTED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Saturday, March 19
The Clover Dash 5K
- 7:45 a.m. - Race Day Registration Whitefish Lodge & Suites (14150 Swann Drive)
- 9 a.m. - Kids Race
- 9:30 a.m.-Clover Dash 5K Starting and finish line in Crosslake Town Square (14281 Gould Street)
- Awards presented at 10:30 a.m.
11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Parade Participant Shuttle Service - for parade participants only
- Park & Ride free shuttle transportation from the Crosslake Log Church (37218 CR 66) to parade lineup in Crosslake Town Square (35770 Allen Ave).
- Drop off all your float riders/walkers in the Town Square parade lineup area.
- One vehicle driver can then proceed to The Log Church to take the shuttle back to meet your group.
10:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. - Entertainment, Shopping and Festivities in Town Square
- General parade lineup begins at 12 p.m. at Swann Drive and Allen Avenue
2 p.m. 48th ANNUAL ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE - Shamrocks & Shenanigans
- Chamber Bucks awarded to top 3 for-business entries and top 1 non-profit organization entry.
- Parade judges are located in the Better Living Concepts Sunhome in Town Square - Show 'em what you've got!
4 p.m. - Post Parade Entertainment: at Crosslake businesses and establishments city-wide
2022 St. Patrick's Day Committee: Laura Goerges (Pequot Tool and Manufacturing), Matias Latorre (Zorbaz Crozzlake), Dawn Maucieri (Maucieri's Italian Bistro), Heather Jones (The Log Church), Brandon Pederson (Edina Realty), Brian Thull (North Country Lawn Care), Bob Heales (Community Member), Melissa Krueger (Simply Rustic Floral Design), Amy Wannebo (Lakes Area Septic Design), Katheryn & Cory Palmer (The Wharf) and Cindy Myogeto (Crosslake Chamber)
2019 Parade Favorites
- 1st Place Best of Parade - Crosslake Veterinary Hospital! Your paper mâché float was fabulous!
- 2nd Place - Lake Country Crafts & Cones - How many Leprechauns can one float hold?
- 3rd Place Wes Hanson - Lucky Charms? Our favorite!
- Best Non-Profit - The Babinski Foundation - Because there’s is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow!
DatesThe dates for this event have passed. No future dates are available at this time.
- Accessible to disabled