- Free and open to the public.
The Saint Paul Art Collective produces a vibrant tradition – the Spring Art Crawl – that energizes creativity in St Paul. Over 350 artists in over 33 locations throughout St Paul. The event is free and open to the public.
Possibilities to explore:
- Listen to live music
- Buy art
- Visit galleries
- Eat at local restaurants
- Enjoy live dance performances
- And, of course, meet amazing artists in many kinds of media: from watercolors to wood, ceramics to dance, and more
- Locations: Vary across St. Paul neighborhoods Information Center: Saint Paul Art Crawl 308 Prince St #206 St Paul, MN 55101
Other Date Information
- For more information, visit saintpaulartcrawl.org