Duluth Entertainment Convention Center350 Harbor Dr
Duluth, MN 55802
From Twin Cities / Southern MN: Follow I-35 N to Duluth, take Lake Avenue exit ( #256B), at Stoplights, turn right onto Harbor DriveGet Directions
COME VISIT US ON THE SHORES OF LAKE SUPERIOR!
The DECC provides the ideal setting for meetings and conventions. Panoramic views are a spectacular backdrop with 2 ballrooms, 25 meeting rooms and 100,000 sq ft of exhibit space. The proud recipient of the EPA's MN Great Governor's Award, makes Duluth the perfect green choice for your event. The DECC is home to Broadway in Duluth, concerts, DSSO, Home and Sport Shows, MN Ballet and the Championship UMD men's and women's Bulldog Hockey. The new silver LEED certified AMSOIL Arena can host concerts or meetings for up to 8,500 in state of the art style.
For information on our City please check out VisitDuluth.com
- Air quality improvements
The proud Recipient of the EPA's MN Great Governor's Award for our environmental stewardship efforts, makes Duluth the perfect green choice for your event.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 1800
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 120000
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 26000
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 8000
- Number of meeting rooms: 30
- On-site catering required
Went here for the Junk Hunt while in the area. For a first time, we were not sure where to park or where to enter. Could use more information for out of town people.
Once inside, we had to walk...
— Carl W, November 9, 2019
You can park here and go in and out during the day and only pay $5.00. It is only a short walk to Canal Park where there is no parking for less than $3/hour.
— Douglas R, July 25, 2019
We stopped here while touring through Duluth. The DECC is beautifully-located on the harbor with great views of Canal Park. There is plenty of parking with a variety of restaurants nearby.
— justweems, June 19, 2019
Went to a concert at DECC last night. Comfortable. Pretty good sound. But not enough people selling merch. Very loud (and probably drunk) group at the end of our row during the front set but I talked...
— MNmaid, June 2, 2019
Used hotel shuttle, easily to get to site, earlier graduation the shuttle did pick up until 9:50, for 10am ceremony
— Dexter12345678, May 14, 2019