Kahler Grand Hotel20 SW 2nd Ave
Rochester, MN 55902
From I-90: Take Highway 63 N into Rochester. LEFT on W CENTER ST.(Parking ramp on LEFT) - LEFT on 2ND AVE SW.From 52: Exit at Civic Center Dr. RIGHT on 4TH AVE NW. LEFT onto W CENTER ST. RIGHT onto 2ND AVE SW. (Front of hotel on LEFT)Get Directions
Directly connected to the Mayo Clinic and everything else in downtown Rochester through climate controlled skyways and pedestrian subways, the Kahler Grand Hotel remains the top choice of hotels for travelers. Our Legendary Hospitality creates a dynamic environment of quality service and comfortable atmospheres. Rates start at $110. The Towers at the Kahler Grand occupies the top two floors of the Kahler Grand and provides a luxurious sanctuary for discerning travelers.
- Daily indoor maximum: $700.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $110.00
All room rates are subject to 11.375% tax.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Indoor pool
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 616
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 616
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 616
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 530
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 7150
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 7150
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 900
- Number of meeting rooms: 13
- Meetings web page
Based on 180 reviews
Historic hotel with very helpful staff! I recently stayed at the Kahler during a visit to the mayo clinic. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and helpful. The room was comfortable. I slept...
— marntson, March 22, 2023
Obviously they rely on their proximity to Mayo to stay in business. Facilites look awful, furniture in rooms is old and poor quality. We reserved king bed, got two full-size, not even queen
— jcgarcia2023, March 22, 2023
Very convenient for Mayo Clinic visits, and the front desk and other staff are very helpful. Would stay there again. The hotel has been renovated recently (some parts may still be in renovation...
— Traveler15186243397, March 20, 2023
The staff is efficient and helpful. The Grand Grill is a great place to eat. The wait staff are friendly and attentive.
Everything is so convenient to the clinic. Parking is very convenient. We...
— smagelssen2023, March 19, 2023
Our room was nice and very clean. Although the shower was small, tbe bathroom itself was large. My issue was with the pool. The pool is on the 11th floor, but the elevator only goes to the 10th...
— c0nniet62, March 18, 2023