Minnesota Landscape Arboretum3675 Arboretum Dr
Chaska, MN 55318
On State Hwy 5, go 9 mi west of the intersection with I-494.Get Directions
Open year-round, the Arboretum (or "Arb," as many visitors say) is best known for its beautiful display gardens, award-winning tree collections and natural areas. The Arb features miles of trails in all seasons, including paved paths, cross-country ski and snowshoe trails and Three-Mile Walk. The Oswald Visitor Center includes a casual cafe and outdoor terrace, Gift and Garden Store, art galleries and Great Hall for many seasonal displays and events. The adjacent Snyder Building includes the Andersen Horticultural Library and a conservatory. Venues and meeting spaces available for gatherings, business meetings and weddings - large and small. Open year-round. The Arb ranks among the Top Botanical Gardens by USA Today Readers Choice (#1 in 2019 and 2017) and has received level IV accreditation through ArbNet, an international community of arboreta.
All members and visitors must make reservations in advance of their visit to the Arboretum.
The Arboretum's hours change seasonally:
Winter (November, December, January and February): 9 a.m.-4 p.m. buildings; 8 a.m.-5 p.m. grounds
Spring (March, April): 9 a.m.-6 p.m. buildings; 8 a.m.-7 p.m. grounds
Summer (May, June, July, August): 9 a.m.-7 p.m. buildings; 8 a.m.-8 p.m. grounds
Fall (September, October): 9 a.m.-6 p.m. buildings; 8 a.m.-7 p.m. grounds
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Non-member Adult: $15.00
- Arboretum Member: FREE
- Children 15 and younger: FREE
Group rates available.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 3765
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 3765
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 375
- Number of meeting rooms: 10
- On-site catering required
At the gate they make you turn around and buy your ticket online??
How Dumb? After we exited we almost felt like - keep driving.
If we had not drove all the way out there we probably would have...
— 545constancep, August 25, 2022
Beautiful. It is a lot of walking. We took the 1 hour tram ride for an extra $6 and it was worth every penny. A lot of information.
— aliceo718, August 22, 2022
Loved this place for arbor and art. It has the largest collection of hostas in the world, 4th largest of crabapples etc. the honey crisp apple was developed there. We took a 3 mile drive through...
— roncd46, August 19, 2022
The new online registration is a frustrating hurdle, especially for the elderly. They used to scan member cards at the gate, but it now takes an extra 20 minutes to get my ticket, log into my elderly...
— lindsey2440, July 30, 2022
The combinations of flower colors are inspiring, they make you want to go home and move your flowers around. I've been here 5-6 times this year and every time there is something different to astound...
— mort512, October 2, 2021