Minnesota Landscape Arboretum3675 Arboretum Dr
Chaska, MN 55318
On State Hwy 5, go 9 mi west of the intersection with I-494.Get Directions
Open year-round, the Arboretum (or "Arb," as many visitors say) is best known for its beautiful display gardens, award-winning tree collections and natural areas. The Arb features miles of trails in all seasons, including paved paths, cross-country ski and snowshoe trails and Three-Mile Walk. The Oswald Visitor Center includes a casual cafe and outdoor terrace, Gift and Garden Store, art galleries and Great Hall for many seasonal displays and events. The adjacent Snyder Building includes the Andersen Horticultural Library and a conservatory. Venues and meeting spaces available for gatherings, business meetings and weddings - large and small. Open year-round. The Arb ranks among the Top Botanical Gardens by USA Today Readers Choice (#1 in 2019 and 2017).
All members and visitors must make reservations in advance of their visit to the Arboretum.
Hours & Dates
- Sunday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Monday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Non-member Adult: $15.00
- Arboretum Member: FREE
- Children 15 and younger: FREE
Group rates available.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Transportation-related policies or programs
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 3765
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 3765
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 375
- Number of meeting rooms: 10
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 621 reviews
The combinations of flower colors are inspiring, they make you want to go home and move your flowers around. I've been here 5-6 times this year and every time there is something different to astound...
— mort512, October 2, 2021
We really enjoyed this garden. It has a lovely space surrounding the Visitor Center with a selection of well curated areas, such as a rose, perennial, annuals, and vegetable gardens. Surrounding this...
— N7006JUtimk, September 20, 2021
A beautiful and impressive arboretum that taught me some great things I can do at home in my own garden. I was a little confused by the map because i could not easily find the starting points. A few...
— melissabY1090XC, August 29, 2021
This arboretum was so beautiful!! We mainly stayed in the main walking area plus drove around the 3 Mile Drive and made several stops along there. There is a huge azalea garden which was all in...
— jpwmi, May 27, 2021
A huge collection of gardens ranging from interesting to brilliant. Wildflowers just starting to come out, along with a few of the cultivated flowers. Our favorite was the Chinese garden, which...
— Andrew E, April 23, 2021