Rivertown Inn Bed & Breakfast306 Olive St W
Stillwater, MN 55082
From Downtown Stillwater: Take Olive St. 5 blocks west going uphill to 5th St. Turn right on 5th St. and park in the lot behind the Inn.Get Directions
Discover the Birthplace of Minnesota and the glorious natural environment of the St. Croix River Valley during a romantic getaway to Rivertown Inn.
Built in 1884 at the height of Minnesota's logging boom, Rivertown Inn is a magnificently restored lumber baron mansion turned boutique-style inn offering sumptuous suites, impeccable service and extraordinary luxury.
The inn offers seven individual suites and two bedchambers, each with a unique literary-inspired decor featuring elegant furnishings, rare antiques, live-flame gas fireplaces and spa-quality baths.
- Daily indoor maximum: $495.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $225.00
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- High-speed Internet available
- Bicycle rental
- Snowshoes available
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Number of bed & breakfast guest rooms: 9
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 9
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 9
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 36
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 300
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 36
- Number of meeting rooms: 3
- On-site catering required
We had the Longfellow Room which did not match the picture on the website at all. The chair that was supposed to be in the corner was out in the hall. The ottoman was beside it against a radiator...
— Debi M, September 8, 2022
We honeymooned at the Rivertown 25 years ago, and decided that it would be good to visit again for our 25th anniversary since COVID stopped us from a bigger trip. The inn was still beautiful and we...
— Jen C, January 11, 2022
We came for a few days away from the kids after Christmas. It was perfect: clean, quiet and so luxurious. I worked for hotel companies for 20 years and the inn was far cleaner than the average hotel...
— Amy O, January 11, 2022
I wanted to do something special for our anniversary this year, so we went back to The Rivertown Inn where we got married! I am so glad we did. We stayed in the Agatha Christie Carriage Grand Suite...
— Sms2793, October 18, 2021
What a beautiful historic Inn overlooking charming Stillwater, MN! We stayed in the Oscar Wilde grand suite in the Carriage House. The furnishings were antique. The leaded glass windows, the charming...
— Guide176903, May 2, 2021