AmericInn by Wyndham Cloquet111 Big Lake Rd
Cloquet, MN 55720
I-35 Exit 237, 1.5 miles North on Hwy. 33Get Directions
Indoor pool, whirlpool & sauna. 47 guest rooms, 1 conference room. Complimentary hot breakfast and high speed internet service. New whirlpool suites. Spacious lobby with fireplace. Adjacent to Perkins restaurant and numerous restaurants. Located on groomed snowmobile trail, close to x-c ski trails. Black Bear Casino-3 miles with free shuttle service. Only 15 minutes to Spirit Mtn. Duluth & Lake Superior.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $160.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $60.00
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
- Open in summer
On-Site Facilities & Services
- High-speed Internet available
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Indoor pool
- Snowmobile trail (groomed)
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 47
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 47
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 47
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 35
Based on 258 reviews
What makes this hotel good is the friendly, helpful staff. The rooms were clean, but had some maintenance issues with lights and outlets that didn't work. Breakfast options were limited, but the...
— Tina G, January 7, 2023
Wonderful staff and clean hotel! They helped me with all my needs and were very friendly with my disabled son! Great location close travel for any needs u may have! Rooms were clean as well as the...
— nikkihuntington, November 27, 2022
Our stay was WONDERFUL and we would 100% stay here again anytime we are passing through. The room was clean, fairly priced, and quiet. Jared at the front desk was incredibly kind and welcoming upon...
— klaureano, October 9, 2022
Very easy check in and check out, clean rooms and breakfast areas, staff very nice and helpful. Breakfast is one of the best in any hotel stay I've had. I stayed here before a year ago and knew it...
— Deb D, October 8, 2022
Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Jared went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we needed which made for an enjoyable stay. Only suggestion would be to have...
— 57Page, September 29, 2022