Apple Jack Orchards4875 37th St SE
Delano, MN 55328
West on Hwy 55 from 55 + 494 Intersection aprox 15 miles left on Wright County Rd 32 approx. 2 miles parking on left and right of road.Get Directions
In the fall we are a family fun farm! We have pick-your-own fall raspberries, & of course apples.. as well as pumpkins, squash, wagon rides, entertainment. Our 100-year old barn with beautiful views of the river is the anchor for our indoor activities and boasts the Olde Barn Gift Shop with a beautiful selection of seasonal decor and gifts. In 1998 we added a spacious Apple Market and in 2003 our Apple Pantry Cafe. We offer lunch and yummy bakery treats in September & October. On a beautiful day take your food out back on the Crow River Terrace to relax and enjoy the river and the turning leaves.
Of course outside there is lots of fun for kids on our haybale pyramid with slide, a mini maze and play area for tots and our Cow Train and Apple Cannon and slingshots. and our resident goats, chickens and turkeys are fun to watch too.
The 2011 addition of a huge Jumping Pillow has turned out to be crazy fun for all ages.
Adults and kids alike enjoy getting lost in our 7 acre corn maze which was expanded in 2013. Miles of fun! Open on weekends starting Labor Day weekend. This is a great outing for families, church groups, scouts or work groups.
In early November we can ship your Thanksgiving apple gifts. Our Fall Finale Sale ends and the orchard closes in early November.
Hours & Dates
August Hours (August 1 - August 31)
- Monday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
September - October (September 1 - October 31)
- Monday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sept - Oct: 10AM - 6PM Everyday.
Free parking and entrance
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more