Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes6967 Lake Forest Road
Baxter, MN 56425
Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes offers a fantastic family vacation or business lodging experience. Arrowwood Lodge offers a natural rustic style in the four-story, 102-room modern lodge. The architecture and design combine the cozy warmth of natural wood and stone fireplaces with sweeping views and unique design elements that bring the history and character of the locale to the great indoors.
Everyone in the family will enjoy the Paul Bunyan Water Park at Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes. The 30,000-square-foot indoor theme water park is sure to please guests of all ages. And, if jettisoning down a 45-foot tower of water isn't your cup of tea, the water park also features a variety of treats that make a less dramatic splash, including: zero-depth entry pool with play apparatus, lazy river, plunge pool, and indoor/outdoor hot tub. Large mezzanine level with lounge chairs and Snack bar. Our Gold Mine Arcade is 2,400-square-foot with fun for both kids and adults.
"Baxter's Bar & Grill" is onsite to meet your needs - enjoy our FREE breakfast. Or join us for lunch, dinner and your favorite beverages. Our menu includes a variety with something for everyone. Room service available from 11AM-9PM.
For group meetings and events - choose from the Sands Ballroom for up to 300 people or one of the 3 smaller meeting rooms for groups from 5 to 45 people. Wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 300 people. We have a full service catering staff and offer award winning food & beverages to your liking!
Hotel offers a fitness center, and business center. Our outdoor recreation includes a zipline, children's playset, sand volley ball court, horse shoe pits and bon fire!
Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes ... is the place for your next stay in the Brainerd- Baxter area!
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $389.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $109.00
Weekday rates include a full hot breakfast.
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Indoor water park
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Secluded individual cabin(s) or unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Air quality improvements
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 102
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 102
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 102
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Extended stay facility
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 5200
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Number of meeting rooms: 8
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 243 reviews
This hotel was so disappointing. Beds were uncomfortable, room was just ok. We had 2 rooms, paid $700 and my son and I were going to sit in the hot tub this morning but found out water park passes...
— Kathy V, October 2, 2021
The hotel was filthy, rude front desk staff, over charged my credit card by $1,000.00, took four long weeks to get it right, found a sausage on the floor after checking in, filthy microwave in...
— Motherofbride4, September 29, 2021
Me and my family of 4 stayed at this hotel for one night, and we were disappointed. Our room was small, so small that half of the bathroom was in the main area- by the beds and tv. The other half was...
— jessicahart137, August 27, 2021
The hotel looked really nice from the outside. Unfortunately our room wasn’t very clean. There was dried brown stuff in the microwave and it smelled bad. Staff said they will clean it for the next...
— S2185552021, August 13, 2021
Room was dirty including brown stuff on the tray in the microwave. I was given a Super 8 key, everyone else had a regular Welcome key which seems odd. Beds were very uncomfortable. Was overcharged...
— Z8729QCjanes, August 12, 2021