Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes6967 Lake Forest Road
Baxter, MN 56425
Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes offers a fantastic family vacation or business lodging experience. Arrowwood Lodge offers a natural rustic style in the four-story, 102-room modern lodge. The architecture and design combine the cozy warmth of natural wood and stone fireplaces with sweeping views and unique design elements that bring the history and character of the locale to the great indoors.
Everyone in the family will enjoy the Paul Bunyan Water Park at Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes. The 30,000-square-foot indoor theme water park is sure to please guests of all ages. And, if jettisoning down a 45-foot tower of water isn't your cup of tea, the water park also features a variety of treats that make a less dramatic splash, including: zero-depth entry pool with play apparatus, lazy river, plunge pool, and indoor/outdoor hot tub. Large mezzanine level with lounge chairs and Snack bar. Our Gold Mine Arcade is 2,400-square-foot with fun for both kids and adults.
"Baxter's Bar & Grill" is onsite to meet your needs - enjoy our FREE breakfast. Or join us for lunch, dinner and your favorite beverages. Our menu includes a variety with something for everyone. Room service available from 11AM-9PM.
For group meetings and events - choose from the Sands Ballroom for up to 300 people or one of the 3 smaller meeting rooms for groups from 5 to 45 people. Wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 300 people. We have a full service catering staff and offer award winning food & beverages to your liking!
Hotel offers a fitness center, and business center. Our outdoor recreation includes a zipline, children's playset, sand volley ball court, horse shoe pits and bon fire!
Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes ... is the place for your next stay in the Brainerd- Baxter area!
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $389.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $109.00
Weekday rates include a full hot breakfast.
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Indoor water park
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Secluded individual cabin(s) or unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Air quality improvements
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 102
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 102
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 102
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Extended stay facility
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 5200
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Number of meeting rooms: 8
- On-site catering required
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 234 reviews
We had two rooms reserved here. We called to cancel day before our check-in due to being exposed to Covid. They would not cancel our rooms and were very rude on the phone. This is the worst customer...
— OnAir67476, July 28, 2020
this would not have been our first choice but availability for one night was slim. lodge style hotel with a waterpark trying to draw families i believe. may have seen better days. some carpets and...
— mlpbjm, July 18, 2020
We booked a room for our family of 4 for a getaway
up north during these crazy times. I booked a suite for 3 nights and was quoted what I thought was a fair price until I checked in. They told me the...
— Todd_Jame, July 16, 2020
Clean spacious rooms..had extra blankets.. water park was clean, warm and nice. Free breakfast was just ok.. But there are lots of eateries around this place. The resort is beautiful and staff was...
— shilpas202, March 5, 2020
This was not our first Arrowwood stay - we've always loved coming here however they have clearly went through some pretty disappointing changes in respects to stay and management.
After arriving we...
— RaceMom30, February 18, 2020