Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes6967 Lake Forest Road
Baxter, MN 56425
Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes offers a fantastic family vacation or business lodging experience. Arrowwood Lodge offers a natural rustic style in the four-story, 102-room modern lodge. The architecture and design combine the cozy warmth of natural wood and stone fireplaces with sweeping views and unique design elements that bring the history and character of the locale to the great indoors.
Everyone in the family will enjoy the Paul Bunyan Water Park at Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes. The 30,000-square-foot indoor theme water park is sure to please guests of all ages (Please call to verify current Water Park hours). And, if jettisoning down a 45-foot tower of water isn't your cup of tea, the water park also features a variety of treats that make a less dramatic splash, including: zero-depth entry pool with play apparatus, lazy river, plunge pool, and indoor/outdoor hot tub. Large mezzanine level with lounge chairs and Snack bar. Our Gold Mine Arcade is 2,400-square-foot with fun for both kids and adults.
"Baxter's Bar & Grill" is onsite to meet your needs - enjoy our FREE breakfast. Or join us for lunch, dinner and your favorite beverages. Our menu includes a variety with something for everyone. Room service available from 11AM-9PM.
For group meetings and events - choose from the Sands Ballroom for up to 300 people or one of the 3 smaller meeting rooms for groups from 5 to 45 people. Wedding ceremonies and receptions for up to 300 people. We have a full service catering staff and offer award winning food & beverages to your liking!
Hotel offers a fitness center, and business center. Our outdoor recreation includes a zipline, children's playset, sand volley ball court, horse shoe pits and bon fire!
Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes ... is the place for your next stay in the Brainerd- Baxter area!
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily indoor maximum: $389.00
- Daily indoor minimum: $109.00
Weekday rates include a full hot breakfast.
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Indoor water park
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Secluded individual cabin(s) or unit(s)
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- Air quality improvements
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Organic or local food & beverage choices
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 102
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 102
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 102
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Extended stay facility
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Catering available
- Commercial air service nearby
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 5200
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 300
- Number of meeting rooms: 8
- On-site catering required
- Meetings web page
Based on 258 reviews
Be aware!!! This hotel charges a resort fee of 8%. Even if you book elsewhere it is not included even if they say all taxes and fees. Also, I was told the hotel will not reimburse as it is a fee for...
— melisp316, March 20, 2023
Seriously, I couldn't feel my feet for most of the two hours I was in the pool because it was so stupidly cold. You wonder why 200 kids are in the hot tub? Let me tell you -- it's because the pool is...
— melissadA3590QE, March 5, 2023
Would not go back if you paid me, customer service at front desk the day we arrived was awful. Our room was dirty, old food found on the floor, bedspreads dirty, walls disgusting, so much dust...
— a_j_mann2179, January 23, 2023
We had a loft suite and a separate single room over new years weekend. This place needs a refresher and not worth the price. The water park was dirty and needs a major makeover. To top it off we...
— Christine B, January 12, 2023
I stayed here on a Monday for business for one night. The hotel is just ok at best. The rooms are tired and need an update. The beds are very soft and the waterproof mattress cover is very loud and...
— sharib, November 1, 2022