Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center2100 Arrowwood Lane NW
Alexandria, MN 56308
I-94 W. to Alexandria Exit 103. Turn right onto Hwy 29 N. Follow through downtown Alexandria. Turn left onto CR 82. Follow to stoplights. Turn right onto CR 22 between Magellan Gas Tanks. Follow for 2.3 miles. Turn right on Arrowwood Lane.Get Directions
Arrowwood is a 450 acre playground on the shores of beautiful Lake Darling. Conveniently Located: 130 miles northwest of Minneapolis/Saint Paul, 110 miles southeast of Fargo/Moorhead, Just 10 minutes North of I-94.
Amenities Include: New Luxury 3 & 4 Bedroom Townhomes, 18 Luxurious Suites and 182 Guest Rooms each with Refrigerator & Microwave. 38,000 Square Foot Indoor Tropical Waterpark, "The Big Splash". Enjoy the Scenic 18-hole Atikwa Golf Course. Indoor and Outdoor Tennis Facilities. Indoor/Outdoor Pools, Sundeck, Whirlpool and Fitness Center and Full-Service Marina.
Come to the Snow Center for Sledding, Cross Country Skiing, Ice Skating, Sleigh Rides and Snowmobiling. We offer snowmobile rental! Enjoy over 500 miles of groomed trails, we are conveniently located on the DATA trails; stop to fill up with gas and enjoy a cup of warm cider.
The Lake Cafe features a full-service menu with a spectacular view of Lake Darling. Weekly specials include: Sunday - Prime Rib Brunch, Tuesday - Burger Bar and Friday - Pasta Bar. Boardwalk Deck Bar and Grill offers seasonal lakeside food and refreshments. Meet in Rafters Lounge for cocktails and watch the game on the big screen TV.
Meetings/Banquets: Meeting and Conference Facilities for 700 people. 14,400 Square Foot Exhibit Center. Darling Reflections Day Spa. Pamper yourself with one of our "Signature Services", or relax with a massage or body treatment. Stay with us once and we know you will want to come back again and again.
Tons of fun awaits you at The Big Splash -- a 38,000-square-foot indoor tropical water park! Three 4-story waterslides twist and turn inside and outside the water park for an exhilarating experience. Enjoy a refreshing inner-tube ride down our "Lazy River," then relax in our huge tropical whirlpool spa. Children's play fort with three slides, water blasters, crazy tree, palm trees with tipping coconuts, spinning thatch roof, geysers and deck bubblers, topped with a 500-gallon splash bucket!
Atikwa Golf Course: Experience our newly redesigned 18 hole championship golf course. Offering: gas carts, pull carts, and club rentals.
Marina: Full-service marina. Rentals of: ski boats, pontoons, fishing boats, personal watercraft, paddle boats, canoes and kayaks.
Hours & DatesArrowwood Resort is your destination for fun all year round. Call 866-386-5263 for room rates and availability.
We have varying room types, please call for best price. Please contact us directly for Rates, Packages and Special Offers. Reach us toll-free at: 866-386-5263. Daily waterpark passes are per person (tax is not included): $15.95 per person Monday-Thursday
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
On-Site Facilities & Services
- Children's programs (scheduled, supervised)
- Exercise room
- High-speed Internet available
- Laundry facilities
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Whirlpool (centrally located)
- Bicycle rental
- Canoes or kayaks available
- Cross-country ski rental
- Cross-country ski trail (groomed)
- Dock space/slips/mooring buoys
- Fishing boat motors available
- Fishing boats available
- Fishing guides available
- Fishing launches/charters
- Golf course
- Ice fishing houses
- Indoor pool
- Indoor water park
- Jet skis available
- Lake/river access (boat ramp)
- Outdoor pool
- Pontoon boat(s) available
- Snowmobile rental
- Snowmobile trail (groomed)
- Snowshoes available
- Speedboats/waterski equipment
- Swimming beach
- Tennis court
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Accessible to disabled
- Air conditioned units available
- Bridal suite(s)
- Discount packages mid-week
- Discount packages on weekends
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Secluded individual cabin(s) or unit(s)
- Spa services on site
- Whirlpool in room(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- European (a la carte)
From our environmentally friendly recycling programs to our energy and water conservation efforts, Arrowwood Resort is committed to "Green Practices". Also, experience the natural and undisturbed beauty of Alexandria's most scenic golf course, Atikwa.
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Number of cabins: 13
- Number of cabins available in winter: 13
- Number of hotel/motel rooms: 229
- Number of rooms in lodge building: 200
- Number of units in condominium arrangement: 16
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 229
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 229
- Accessible to disabled
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Extended stay facility
- Weekend rental available
- Weekly rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 675
- Catering available
- Exhibit space (sq ft): 14,400
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Largest meeting room (sq ft): 5900
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 675
- Number of meeting rooms: 12
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 503 reviews
Very disappointing. No hot water for 4 days, pool area in full sun and only 2 tables with umbrellas. Mini golf so full of goose poop we couldn’t play. Exterior doors in the back of the resort all...
— barbaraP3622IS, August 7, 2020
Advertised as a “resort “ and charges you a daily resort fee. Now, I have been to many resorts in my travels, this is NOT a resort! It’s and over priced Super 8!
POOL-outdoor,: Tired pool furniture...
— tinapZ52XE, August 3, 2020
Not a good experience. I would avoid this place at all costs. It is definitely not worth the price. The decor is stuck in the 90's as I remember it as a kid. It was dirty, dingy, humid, and just...
— bradleymF1317QQ, July 6, 2020
I was very disappointed in this place. 50% of the staff seemed unhappy and our room wasn’t even that clean. We had to ask for more TP and the room was so hot. They told us to open the patio door. And...
— GabGab518, February 27, 2020
The property is very enchanting with a great view of the lake. There is plenty to do here year-round and it is generally a great value. If you do end up staying here, avoid Rafters! The drinks were...
— K4875PUhappycamper, December 12, 2019