Border View Lodge3409 State Hwy 172 NW
Baudette, MN 56623
From Baudette MN, go north on Highway 172 about 12 miles. We are located on the right side of the road just south of the public access.Get Directions
We specialize in Lake of the Woods Guided Summer Charter Fishing and Winter Ice Fishing Packages. World Class Walleye fishing on the Rainy River and Lake of the Woods. Clean, comfortable housekeeping cabins with ac, cable TV, wireless internet, and kitchens with cookware/utensils provided. Full Bar and Restaurant on site.
Summer at Border View Lodge offers Guided Walleye Charter Fishing, Personal Guide Service or bring your own boat.
The Rainy River is a fantastic fall Walleye fishery. From mid- late September through early November, anglers brave the elements for the trophy Walleye and Northern.
Winter on Lake of the Woods sports some of the best Walleye Fishing in the World. Let us pamper you with heated ice transportation, preheated & pre-drilled houses, and clean, updated cabins. Take advantage of our transportation or use our private plowed road.
Fine Dining in a Casual atmosphere. Make yourselves at home in our lodge with a bar, grill, and riverside dining.
Border View Lodge is the finest restaurant on Lake of the Woods. Our extensive dinner menu includes Certified Angus Beef ®, jumbo broiled shrimp, baby back ribs, home fried chicken and much more. We also offer many gourmet burgers and sandwiches and homemade pizza. We will even prepare your fresh catch of Walleye if you wish (Border View Lodge needs to clean fish used for catch of the day). And don't forget homemade ice cream June, July and August!
Our head cook & kitchen manager, Ronnie, has been with us for +16 years and has been instrumental in making our restaurant what it is today. She strives to create varied menus and likes to change things periodically to offer new dishes to our regular guests. The menu originated with this thought in mind and stays with us today, we serve only the highest quality food in a casual relaxed atmosphere. Our bar and wait staff are always happy to serve, whether you are a first time guest or a long time friend.
We provide a Total Lake of the Woods Experience all year round!
Please see our website for a full list package rates. Custom packages such as golf/fish are available by calling the lodge.
- Open in fall
- Open in winter
- Open in summer
On-Site Facilities & Services
- High-speed Internet available
- Located on a lake or river
- Lounge/bar/tavern on-site
- Dock space/slips/mooring buoys
- Fishing guides available
- Fishing launches/charters
- Ice fishing houses
- Lake/river access (boat ramp)
- Snowmobile trail (groomed)
Indoor Lodging Amenities
- Air conditioned units available
- Discount packages mid-week
- Fireplace in room(s)
- Pets allowed in indoor unit(s)
- Secluded individual cabin(s) or unit(s)
- Accommodations for tour groups of 40 or more
- Unit(s) that accommodate groups of 10+ people
- American (3 meals)
- Housekeeping (self catering)
- Number of cabins: 24
- Number of cabins available in winter: 24
- Total indoor lodging units available in winter: 24
- Total number of indoor lodging units: 24
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
- Ice fishing
Average Meal Prices
Length of Stay
- Daily rental available
- Weekend rental available
- Weekly rental available
Meetings & Conferences
- Banquet facilities maximum capacity: 50
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
- Meeting/convention facilities maximum capacity: 30
- On-site catering required