Buck Hill Ski + Snowboard Area15400 Buck Hill Rd
Burnsville, MN 55306
Exit off I-35 on CR 46 (Lakeville, MN) go west 1 block and head North on Buck Hill Road 1 mile.Get Directions
The outdoors beckon. So grab your skis, snowboard, bike, your friends, your family, and enjoy all we have to offer. Our hill is open year-round with a wide range of activities for all ages and abilities. Whether you’re training in downhill, or gaining speed while tubing, Buck Hill is the place to be Outside Yourself.
Mid-Nov - late Mar. Mon-TH 10am-9:30pm, FR 10am-10pm, SA 9am-10pm, Sundays and holiday dates 9am-9:30pm. Summer/Fall on artificial snow Weekdays 3pm-9pm & Weekend 10am-8pm.
Hours & Dates
- Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Monday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Eco-friendly landscape/facility design
- Eco-friendly purchasing practices
- Energy efficiency/conservation
- Waste reduction/reuse/recycling
- Water conservation/wastewater management plan
- Can accommodate groups of 45 or more
Meetings & Conferences
- Catering available
- Facility accommodates meetings for 30 or more
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 89 reviews
I recently purchased a lift ticket and lesson for my wife and sister-in-law. First of all, purchasing was a nightmare. The website is awful, and the staff don't even know what the lift tickets are. I...
— 722DanielR, February 10, 2021
With the current restrictions you purchase a pass for a 2 hour window which makes perfect sense, however they pack a lot of people into that 2 hour window. Get there early because it took 27 minutes...
— fistfullofgold, January 24, 2021
Due to COVID Buck hill is requiring advance online purchase of lift tickets. That’s no problem except that they are experiencing problems with their website transactions failing. We spent 3 hours...
— WFamilyMemories, January 19, 2021
Tubing at Buck Hill on the weekend was sadly a bust. Due to the enormous crowds and the extensive amount of time it takes to clear the runs after a group of tubers goes down the hill, we had only 6...
— Tiggerstripes, January 5, 2021
Lots of fun great staff. Everybody
We saw we're having a great day.
Tubing was so much fun.great place
To have a great day....
— Robertrhicksiii68, March 8, 2020